In the automotive market, the electric car Tesla is considered to be the standard of technological efficiency and comfort. The influence of the company on this industry is so great that competitors follow the tendencies given by the company of the same name.
Advantages of US Tesla Cars
The cost of Tesla electric cars is described as the main feature. Even taking into account transportation and duty, the price of such a car is significantly lower than European analogs. In addition to the list of Tesla advantages are :
- It’s long-range. On the electric motor, the owners of this car will be able to drive 450-610 km without recharging. This value depends directly on the vehicle’s modifications.
- Reduction of refueling costs. The manufacturer’s car does not need liquid fuel. The battery can be charged from a standard outlet.
- Safety for the environment. The electric car does not emit carbon dioxide during driving.
- The dynamics of the movement. Depending on the model, the car of this brand accelerates to a hundred in 2.5-5.5 seconds.
The disadvantage of these electric cars is the time of delivery to CIS countries. TRT International, which has been providing international logistics services for 28 years, offers customers optimal transportation times from the United States to Ukraine.
Tesla Model 3
This premium sedan was the first electric car in California to be marketed. The rear-wheel-drive vehicle is produced in 2 modifications:
- The base sedan with a 235-horsepower electric motor is equipped with a 60 kW/h battery. The car is accelerated to 100 km/h in 5.6 s. The speed limit is limited to 209 km/h. In this modification, an electric car can pass without charging 355 km of track. From the standard plug, the battery is charged 12% per hour.
- The Tesla Model 3 electric vehicle with the Long Range package is emitted with the capacity of the battery increased to 85 kW. This sedan reaches 100 km/h in 5.1 seconds. Speedometer speed is limited to 225 km/h. With a full charge, the battery capacity will be sufficient for 500 km. The battery will charge 13% of the grid in one hour.
The electric sedan of this model, regardless of modification, is equipped with ventilated discs. The steering system is supplemented by a wheel mechanism and a control assistant. With TRT International, customers buy the second-hand Tesla model 3 safely at the best price in the region. Multiple background checks protect buyers from unscrupulous sellers, and US warehouses reduce preparation and delivery costs.
Tesla Model S
The premium 5-door Tesla Model S electric car has been in production since 2009. It is distinguished by the stylish body design typical of all cars of this brand. The front of the car is equipped with xenon optics and a massive bumper. A long silhouette with a smooth roofline conveys the character of the premium Tesla Model S.
The motor is powered by an asynchronous 3-phase electric motor whose output is directly dependent on the modification:
- Model Tesla 60 is powered by a 306 hp electric motor. The car accelerates to 100 in 5.5 s. The maximum speed is limited to 210 km/h. The range is 375 km without charging.
- Model 75-gauge electric car is powered by a 320-strong unit. The first hundred kilometers the car passes in 5.5 seconds. The limit speed is 230 km/h. The battery can last 400 km without charging.
- Model 60D electric vehicle is equipped with 2 electric motors with a total power of 328 hp. The acceleration to 100 km/h takes 5.2 s. The speed limit is 210 km/h. The range of the Tesla Model S 60D is 351 km.
- Model 75 D is equipped with 2 electric motors with a total power of 333 hp. From the start to 100 cars of this model accelerate in 5.2 seconds and the maximum value on the speedometer is 230 km/h. The full battery capacity is enough for 418 km of uninterrupted driving.
- Model S 90 D is equipped with 2 electric motors with a combined power of 422 horsepower. The first 100 km Tesla Model S 90 will be completed in 4.4 seconds. The maximum speed is 249 km/h and the range is 474 km.
- Model 100 D has a capacity of 2 electric motors, which give a power of 512 hp. From the start, a hundred will be able to cross in 3.3 seconds with a speed limit of 25 km/h. With one battery, a car can drive 430 km.
Model S P 100 D is produced with 2 electric motors: in the front part of the car there is a power unit of 259 horsepower, and in the rear - 503 strong electric motor. This allows Tesla Model S P 100 D to be scaled up to a hundred in 2.5 sec. The speed limit is limited to 250 km/h and the range is increased to 613 km.
TRT International can help you purchase and ship your Tesla S to you! i
Comprehensive assistance of the manager of the company in the acquisition of the interesting vehicle at auctions Copart, IAAI, assistance in documentation, as well as proper preparation for transportation ensure the security and speed of the transaction.
Read more on our website: www.usatrt.com
Sales Department: [email protected] l +1 (973) 344-7100